Thursday, July 23, 2009

Neither Here Nor There

Hello All! I've been neglecting my blog, due to the fact that I've been moving all my stuff to my boyfriend's all week. There is a ten day lapse between my two leases, so I'm leeching off of him for ten days. To complicate matters further, I'm leaving for Sandbridge, VA on Saturday for a week at the beach. I'm very stressed and anxious about the whole situation and will be very happy on August 10th when I can move into my new home!

In other news, I managed to fix my bikini top! I'm quite proud of myself, and quite relieved I don't have to buy a new one.

I may post a few times at the beach, but if not I hope you all have a wonderful week!


flickr


Erin

2 comments:

  1. Have fun at the beach and enjoy your new home!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely vintage photograph, thank you for sharing!!

    Good luck with your moving! So tedious! >.<

    ReplyDelete