Just got back from New Jersey a couple hours ago. The trip was short but great; I didn't even get a sunburn! The worst part of the trip was the top of my favorite retro bikini breaking. The plastic piece in the back snapped; does anyone have any advice on how to fix this? I was considering sewing the two back straps together, but I wouldn't know how to go about doing that. I have my week-long beach vacation the week after next, and I think I'd be heartbroken if I couldn't wear it.
When I arrived home I was pleasantly surprised and flattered that Miss Gingeyginge considers me to be a great read!
Well I'm supposed to list ten things about myself so here goes
1) I'm actually quite a tomboy, I love hiking and really anything outdoors
2) I'm a psychology major at James Madison University and I'm applying to graduate school and hope to one day be a practicing neuropsychologist
3) I am incredibly socially awkward, I was diagnosed with depression when I was twelve, and I have panic attacks on occasion.
4) I think the greatest things in the world are lime snow cones.
5) I can't leave the house without makeup.
6) I am an atheist
7) I have two Moms
8) I am fascinated by lighthouses and the histories behind them.
9) I have been dating a very smart biology major for nearly a year and a half--and I'll tell you, I never pictured myself dating a Jersey Boy, although he is of course not stereotypical.
10) I love to read. I am always always reading. My favorite book is Catch-22, and my favorite genre is dystopian novels.
That was probably quite at bit more than you wanted to know, but I'm a very wordy writer.
As for the blogs I love to read, I'll try to include ones that haven't received it yet, but I'm not really checking!
Beauty is a Thing of the Past
Miss Red Lips
These are blogs I've just recently begun to enjoy; you should check them out!