Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ahoy Mateys!

Hello all! I've wanted to create a blog for some time now and this summer and the lack of hours I'm getting at work have finally given me a chance! So far this summer I've been trying to explore (or discover, really) my craftier/girlier side. For some time now I've really loved vintage style, especially 1940's, and I've been following several blogs written by lovely, creative girls that I know I could never match. Lately, though, I have been making attempts at vintage fashion and makeup/hair. I've even sewed my very first pattern! So, I hope I can amuse you all with my amateur attempts, and perhaps endear you all to me with the effort I've been putting in. I may also post some music (likely of the hardcore punk variety; I know, I'm a bit of an enigma).

I'll start off by showing you my first project of the summer....


Desk thrifted, then painted by me

Also, I'll be posting things I want but can't afford. Right now this fabric (from Runaway Coast) has my heart broken...


Have a lovely day!
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment